Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Hello XtreamNet Bloggers !

I am glad to see everyone working hard, but most importantly, glad seeing everyone working hard together ! This is a team effort, and you all are making this a very good team !

I have come across 1 problem, and I had to take care of it, in a way I didn't really want to. And that is, anyone using the "emassblast" safelists. These people were literally sending me bunches of emails of the same into my contact inbox. I had sent them a couple of emails, and of course, with no response. So, I ended up "unsubscribing" from them, and I would never go back to them for nothing ! I know I have sent some of you there, and I am sorry, if they do the same thing to any of you. But good luck getting them to respond to your emails !

Have a GREAT day, all of you, and "GO TEAM" ! Keep up the FANTASTIC work !

MDRogers

1 comments:

XtreamNet.org said...

When ever I join a safelist submitter, I always set up 2 seperate email accounts: one for the list, and one for "contact". Contact is the email that the list owners are going to use to email their ads and stuff to the members. So, I never use my primary email contact addess.

If you belonged to the Emass safelist submitter, you were getting those emails from the Admins (over 2000 of them I do believe.) You didn't or wouldn't or can't get regular email from the members, especially not at your contact email.

I am sorry you had a bad experience with Emass. I do find them somewhat effective but, again, I do not use my primary email contact addy. Not with them or any safelist submitter at all! Otherwise, one finds themselves flooded with emails! LOL.

ps....I had to find out the hard way as well. Once I started using an "admin" contact email for my blasters, and other safelists in general, I was able to once again use the services without overwhelming my primary email box.
Regards,
Cherie