Sunday, August 07, 2005

Are you a horse?

There is an old American saying about leading a horse to drink water, but the horse won’t drink. The horse needs to drink, the water is there and nothing is preventing it from drinking. (which it needs to do to live.) But, it won’t.

Are you a horse surrounded by water, dying of thirst but won’t drink? Are you going to stand there refusing to drink until you drop over dead? If you are, you can just go ahead and stop reading. However, if you are a horse that understands the importance of great resources and want to try them out at no cost to you, then I have a place for you to check out.

http://xtreamsubmitter.safelisthosting.us/

Auto join/validate/submit to hundreds of lists and hundreds of thousands of members, email boxes, leads, t.raffic, adblasters, Ffa submissions, search engine submitter. Support like you n.ever experienced before.

All in one place. All free for one month. Then an exceptional value after that. Plus a good earning op.
You can choose to ignore the water, but why?
I never did understand why that horse would not drink anyway.

Need some f.ree t.raffic? Start with Xtream
http://www.xtreamsurf.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger, I was surfing blogs and paused at your title Are you a horse?. Thats what really caught my eye. I am promoting a Horse news related website and need to find more information to offer some of my internet friends. Not exactly what I was looking for but you have givin me some good ideas about what could be done with my Horse news related site that I will book mark and come back to hopefully get some more education from your site, you have some good stuff maybe you could visit my website and let me know what you think in my contact page. Just click on the link Horse news. Thank you and I wish you well .

Anonymous said...

Blogger GREAT title Are you a horse?. I am actually looking for Horse news related information to give my customers on my website. I paused at the title and ran out of time to read, but will book mark you and come back latter to check you out some more. I am off to find some other Horse news related blogs. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Blogger GREAT title Are you a horse?. Thats what actually caught my eye. I was surfing blogs to try and help my customers and visitors with information on my website about ##Keyword## and paused to read but ran out of time. I will book mark it and come back to read later. This isn't really what I was looking for what I really need is information about http://www.horse-lover-gift-ideas-central.com related subjects but thank you and I shall return. I wish you well.

Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger, I was surfing blogs and paused at your title Are you a horse?. Thats what really caught my eye. I am promoting a home decor related website and need to find more information to offer some of my internet friends. Not exactly what I was looking for but you have givin me some good ideas about what could be done with my home decor related site that I will book mark and come back to hopefully get some more education from your site, you have some good stuff maybe you could visit my website and let me know what you think in my contact page. Just click on the link home decor. Thank you and I wish you well .